Hypothyroidism is quite common, with estimates of up to 20 million Americans being affected by some form of thyroid disorder. Of those, close to 60 percent of those affected have no idea they have thi…Read More
We are now offering Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine at Infinite Health!
According to the American Osteopathic Association of Regenerative Medicine, Prolotherapy (Proliferative Therapy), also know as Non-Surgical Ligament and Tendon Reconstruction and Regenerative Joint Injection, is a recognized orthopedic procedure that stimulates the body’s healing processes to strengthen and repair injured and painful joints and connective tissue.
Prolotherapy is an injection procedure that assists in the resolution of tiny tears or injuries to connective tissue located throughout the musculoskeletal system (e.g., ligaments, tendons, muscle fibers, fascia and joint capsules). Oftentimes connective tissue becomes injured when it is torn away from a nearby bone. Prolotherapy is most often used in the case of injuries or conditions.
Who can benefit from Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine?
Stem cell therapies are suited for people with:
- Chronic ligament and tendon injuries, pains, sprains or strains.
- Chronic back pain or neck pain.
- Joint pain caused by osteoarthritis (especially arthritis of the knee and back).
- Weakness and instability that lasts for more than six weeks and is tied to muscle or joint pain.
- Degenerative knee cartilage.
- Frozen shoulder and rotator cuff injuries.
- Chronic elbow tendonosis (tennis elbow)
- Plantar fasciitis.
- People who take pain-reducing medications frequently (including Advil, aspirin, ibuprofen, oral steroids) but don’t feel their condition is getting better.
- Those who fail to feel better after having corrective surgery.
- People who have tried physical therapy but still experience pain and stiffness.
- Anyone having trouble exercising, sleeping or moving normally without experiencing joint pain and limitations.
Call now to schedule your Initial Consultation!